Cambridge international as and a level biology builds on the skills acquired at cambridge igcse or equivalent level the syllabus includes the main theoretical concepts which are fundamental to the subject a section on some current applications of biology and a strong emphasis on advanced practical skills. 4 1 mark e what is the function of region x 1 mark f i what is the name of the structure commonly present in leaf cells which are missing from the root hair cell iiwhy is this structure missing 2 marks. Mark scheme gcse biology paper 2h specimen material mark schemes are prepared by the lead assessment writer and considered together with the relevant questions by a panel of subject teachers this mark scheme includes any amendments made at the answer in the standardising materials which will correspond with each level of
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.