Your doctor will decide which rhythm control drug is best for you based on the type of atrial fibrillation you have and your medical history including the presence or absence of other existing heart disease. Heart rhythm disorders abnormal or irregular heartbeats arrhythmias occur when there is a problem with the rhythm of the heartbeat atrial fibrillation and atrial flutter are types of arrhythmias some arrhythmias have the same symptoms treatment usually is with medications to control symptoms. Rate control if your heart rhythm is off but the rate isnt too fast that isnt as much of a problem says william whang md assistant professor of clinical medicine in cardiology at columbia . The rhythm control strategy was associated with a higher risk of death than the rate control strategy among older patients those without congestive heart failure and those with coronary artery
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.