Density is a fundamental physical property of matter this module introduces the concept of density explains how density is calculated and lists the densities of common substances the relationship between density and buoyancy is discussed. A measure of the quantity of some physical property usually mass per unit length area or volume usually volume mass density is a measure of the mass of a substance per unit volume. Using the density table on the reverse page estimate the density of beeswax beeswax is denser than rubbing alcohol so it would sink in the alcohol but less dense than water so it would float on the water
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.