Lowering cholesterol in high risk individuals and populations fundamental and clinical cardiology vol 24 the topic and dispels the idea that cholesterol lowering increases the risk of . Low risk individuals with a ldl cholesterol level at 160 189 mg dl saw a 70 increase in risk of cvd mortality and an 80 increase in chd mortality in the study risks were highest in those with non hdl cholesterol levels of 190 219 mg dl. Ridker p mora s rose l per cent reduction in ldl cholesterol following high intensity statin therapy potential implications for guidelines and for the prescription of emerging lipid lowering agents. Lowering cholesterol in high risk individuals and populations basil m rifkind fundamental and clinical cardiology schemaname lowering cholesterol in high risk individuals and populations en
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.