Particulate discrete element modelling a geomechanics perspective applied geotechnics particulate discrete element modelling is suitable both for first . Particle based discrete element modeling geomechanics use of particulate discrete element modeling discrete element modeling applied to laboratory . 0415490367 particulate discrete element modelling a geomechanics perspective applied geotechnics by catherine osullivan. Get this from a library particulate discrete element modelling a geomechanics perspective catherine osullivan. Particulate discrete element analysis is becoming increasingly popular for research in geomechanics as well as geology chemical engineering powder technology petroleum engineering and in studying the physics of granular materials
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.