Bovine brucellosis is a serious disease of livestock that has significant animal health public health and international trade consequences considering the damage done by the infection in. Brucellosis in humans occurs when a person comes into contact with an animal or animal product infected with the brucella bacteria very rarely the bacteria may spread from person to person. Brucellosis is a disease caused by a group of bacteria from the genus brucellathese bacteria can infect both humans and animals brucellosis is often spread when people eat contaminated food . Brucellosis in animals brucella are usually spread through contact with infected birthing tissues and fluids eg placenta aborted fetuses fetal fluids vaginal discharges the bacteria can also be found in the milk blood urine and semen of infected animals
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.