Emergency radiology earn up to 35 ama pra category 1 creditstmand 25 sam credits this three day course is designed to provide the practicing radiologist an intensive hands on experience in imaging interpretation of traumatic and non traumatic emergencies. Aser office 1061 e main street suite 300 east dundee il 60118 infoaserorg 847 752 5355. The goal of the emergency radiology e rad section is to provide high quality timely final readings to all er patients and all inpatients requiring emergent urgent radiological services. Emergency radiology informs its readers about the radiologic aspects of emergency care the journal acts as a resource body on emergency radiology for those interested in emergency patient careemergency radiology is the journal of
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.