Humanistic psychology is a perspective that emphasizes looking at the whole individual and stresses concepts such as free will self efficacy and self actualization rather than concentrating on dysfunction humanistic psychology strives to help people fulfill their potential and maximize their well being. Humanistic psychology humanistic psychology a movement in psychology supporting the belief that humans as individuals are unique beings and should be recognized and treated as such by psychologists and psychiatrists learn more about the development and characteristics of humanistic psychology in this article
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.