Bucher wahlen sie die abteilung aus in der sie suchen mochten. As a general practitioner i find the interviewing techniques presented in this book interesting they look as if they might be useful to my patients and to me launer invites readers to structure their clinical conversations making use of the idea that knowledge occurs through the stories the. Narrative based primary care book read reviews from worlds largest community for readers this book provides an important contribution to the new and g. Narrative based primary care a practical guide john launer senior lecturer in general practice and primary care tavistock clinic foreword by professor trisha greenhalgh. The progressive decline in gps morale has resulted not only from an increasing workload but also from awareness that patients the nhs and gps themselves now place less value on the work that gps perform
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.