Drug therapy is a major treatment modality in cardiovascular disease but there have been few new medications approved for treatment however the number of new agents does not indicate that the field is bereft of new ideas. Organized by drug name this comprehensive listing of cardiology vascular diseases fda approved drugs by the food and drug administration features facts on clinical trial results side effects and other general information. Cardiovascular agents are medicines that are used to treat medical conditions associated with the heart or the circulatory system blood vessels such as arrhythmias blood clots coronary artery disease high or low blood pressure high cholesterol heart failure and stroke there are many different classes of drugs that fall under the general term cardiovascular agent
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.