Download citation on researchgate on jan 1 2000 p york and others published particle particle adhesion in pharmaceutical powder handling fridrun podczeck. This monograph describes the physical principles of adhesion between particles and surfaces these principles are applied to pharmaceutical processes involved in the manufacture of solid dosage forms such as powders granules tablets and dry powder inhalations to help in the understanding of these. Particle particle adhesion in pharmaceutical powder handling article in european journal of pharmaceutics and biopharmaceutics 541101 102 july 2002 with 11 reads doi 101016 s0939 . Podczeck f 1998 particle particle adhesion in pharmaceutical powder handling book imperial college pr london uk
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.