Fungi pathogenic for humans and animals in three parts edited by dexter h howard 4 fungal differentiation a contemporary synthesis edited by john e smith 5 secondary metabolism and differentiation in fungi edited by joan w bennett and alex ciegler 6. The study of fungi as animal and human pathogens is medical mycology there is also such a thing as veterinary mycology but the types of diseases that are found in your pets often are the same as those that are found in people. Pierre gladieux tatiana giraud in genetics and evolution of infectious disease 2011 42 major human and animal pathogenic fungi each of the four major fungal phyla has representatives that cause serious disease in both humans and a vast range of other animals
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.