Get this from a library power and precedent the role of law in the united states jan g deutsch this book defines law as applied politics and examines united states politics a government created by founders who did not believe political parties to be necessary the book is a course whose . 64 id at 649 quoting antonin scalia common law courts in a civil law system the role of united states federal courts in interpreting the constitution and laws in 18 the tanner lectures on human values 79 87 grethe b peterson ed 1997. The role that precedent plays in constitutional decision making is a perennially divisive subject among scholars of law and american politics. The law of the united states comprises many levels of codified and uncodified forms of law of which the most important is the united states constitution the foundation of the federal government of the united states
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.