Any woman who has been examined by a gynecologist could tell descartes a thing or two about the mind body problem is her body an object is it the self. Chaper 2 perceptual modalities gynecology 46 79 offers some brilliant insights into the way gynecological examinations create a split realm a double ontology in the same region of space and during the same span of time. another source of impermeability is related to the intersubjective relations between health professionals children and families young 1997 highlighted . This article deals with the phenomenological dimension of the inner body in light of the success of new medical imaging technologies outside the biomedical field itself. About cookies including instructions on how to turn off cookies if you wish to do so by continuing to browse this site you agree to us using cookies as described in about cookies
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.