When used as receivers rf coils are responsible for detecting the mr signalthe oscillating net magnetic flux from the excited spin system can be captured by the coil in which an induced electric current is generated. Radiofrequency coils rf coils are the antennae of the mri system broadcasting the rf signal to the patient and or receiving the return signal rf coils can be receive only in which case the body coil is used as a transmitter or transmit and receive transceiver. A primer on rf coils for mri coils play a major role in overall image quality they are the fundamental magnetic interface between the mr imaging system and the human subject all high frequency rf signals transmitted to and received from the human subject are done through one or more rf coils
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.