Child and adolescent psychiatry is an important and growing area of clinical psychiatry the last decade has seen a rapid expansion of scientific knowledge in this field and has provided a new understanding of the underlying pathology of mental disorders in children and adolesents. This book was most enthusiastically received for review the first edition made substantial contributions to our understanding of this huge and burgeoning area of child and adolescent psychiatry. If the address matches an existing account you will receive an email with instructions to reset your password. Publication date 1995 series cambridge monographs in child and adolescent psychiatry note includes index isbn 0521433266. A new series and a fresh approach to developmental psychopathology integrating historical developmental and clinical perspectives of depression in childhood and adolescence
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.